Thursday, February 4, 2010

So this is my first blog post, and if you are reading this, I have no idea how you got here because I haven't told anybody about it. I started this blog because of a variety of reasons:
1. I have a lot of free time at the computer because of my boring job at the a certain PITT department
2. A professor of mine encouraged me to write down the discussions that I have in class with
my peers as a way to remember what was said because, for some reason, students are
more conditioned to take notes during lecture than during the actual discussion.

Therefore, this blog will be about a veritable plethora of different topics, none of which I can legitimately write about with any authority, including: Bicycles, Educational Theory, Political Science, History, Art reviews, random stuff that makes me laugh on the internet, and other theories about life. Hope you faceless people enjoy.

-MBK

No comments:

Post a Comment